Ranging in size from .05 CuFt Interior up to 1 CuFt. Interior, we have a size for your application. Equipped
with many safety features and easy to use controllers.
Yamato muffle furnaces are recognized for their durability and tightly sealed doors which is of utmost importance when the furnace reaches their maximum temperatures up to 1150 Deg. C (2100 Deg. F) The FP Series uses a microprocessor controlled thermo- regulator. Unsurpassed for high temperature applications such as fusing glass, creating enamel coatings, ceramics, soldering and brazing metals, alloying, fusion, heat treating, melting, annealing, metallurgy, mining, environmental testing, pharmaceutical development, in R&D and more.
Features of the Yamato High Temperature Electric Muffle Furnace:
- High accuracy controller for better operability and visibility
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- High temperature accuracy at ±1.0°C
- Upgraded with long life R-thermocouple sensors
- High quality alumina porcelain hot plate where heater is not exposed to the inner chamber preventing contamination of samples
- Program operation of maximum 99 steps, 99 patterns, with repeat operation function
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, key lock function, auto recovery after power failure, earth leakage breaker, automatic overheat prevention device and independent overheat prevention device
- Optional items include exhaust system, N₂ gas loading device (with flow meter), temperature output terminal, time-up output terminal, sample tray, external communication terminal (RS232C), external communication adapter, event output terminal, operation signal output terminal and furnace floor plate