Although they are not new, LR Environmental Refurbished Environmental Test Chambers and Industrial Ovens are as close to new standards as you can get. In business since 1969 with an excellent reputation, we stand behind all of our refurbished Environmental Test Chambers and Industrial Ovens.
What are the Benefits of Purchasing from LR Environmental?
Our Refurbished Environmental Test Chambers and Industrial Ovens must pass a series of grueling examinations before it is shipped to you. Our technicians – known to be the best in the Industry – put the equipment thru a rigorous inspection and refurbishment process to assure Reliability, Quality, and Customer Confidence. We encourage our customers to view the equipment at our facility, if possible, prior to shipping and we will provide Free Training and Instruction to assure your confidence with your purchase. FREE MANUAL AND SCHEMATICS ALSO PROVIDED WHEN AVAILABLE! All this and We Will Save Your Company $1000’s
What Is Done?
Our 30 Point Checklist below assures all equipment meets Our Refurbishment Standards. Nothing Ships until our Technicians and Quality-Control Manager are confident each piece of equipment meets our exacting standards. No where else will you acquire refurbished equipment with our attention to detail.
- Contactors and Relays Inspected
- Heaters Inspected
- Fan Motors Inspected
- Lights Inspected
- Wiring Inspected
- ALL REPLACED IF NECESSARY!
- Compressor Packages, Solenoids, and Valves Inspected
- Units With CFC Refrigerants Converted to Environmentally Friendly Refrigerants
- Oils, Oil Separators, Capillary Tubes, Accumulator, Filters/Driers Inspected
- Refrigeration System Charged With Dry Nitrogen and Pressure Tested to Ensure Leak Free System
- Units Charged With New CFC Refrigerants
- ALL REPLACED IF NECESSARY!
- Older Style Controllers that no longer have technical support are Retrofitted With New Modern Programmers
- We use Watlow Controllers which carry a 3 Year Warranty from the Manufacturer
- Wiring Reconfigured to Fit New Controls
- Controls Tuned for Optimum Performance
- Over and Under Temperature Protection Installed if Necessary
- Windows Inspected
- Castors Inspected
- Door Gaskets Inspected
- All Sheet Metal Components Inspected and Repaired or Replaced as Necessary
- Units Re-Painted to Look Like New When Necessary
- Labels Applied Where Necessary
- Test Profiles Run to Ensure Reliability
- Customer Supplied Tests Also Run if Requested
- Chart Results Provided to Customer if Requested
- Final Checkout to Ensure that Equipment Meets Original Mfg. Specifications
- FREE MANUAL AND SCHEMATICS PROVIDED WITH EACH UNIT WHEN AVAILABLE!
- Chart Recorders
- Upgraded Controls – Variety of Options
- Feed-Thru Ports
- Extra Shelves
- Heat Boost for Faster Temperature Ramp-Up Rates
- Castors if not already existing
- Windows if not already existing
- Extra Event Outputs from Controller
- RS-232 or IEEE-488 Interface
- GN2 Purge
Our Equipment is known to provide excellent reliability, however if needed, we provide a 90 Day Parts and Labor Warranty. (Within the continental US – for other locations please inquire)
Most fixes can be achieved with phone support. If service is required, work will be provided at customers location – at our expense! (except under exceptional circumstances) No need to return equipment for repair!