Although they are not new, LR Environmental Refurbished Environmental Chambers and Industrial Ovens are as close to new standards as you can get. Customers are given added peace of mind because LR Environmental, in business since 1969 with an excellent reputation, stands behind all of our refurbished Environmental Chambers and Industrial Ovens.
What are the Benefits of purchasing from LR Environmental?
All of our refurbished Environmental Test Chambers and Industrial Ovens must pass a series of grueling examinations before it is shipped to you. Our trained technicians put the equipment thru a rigorous inspection to help assure Reliability, Quality, and Customer Confidence.
To facilitate this, we have a 7,500 Sq. Ft. State of the Art Environmentally Conditioned Refurbishing Center that includes only the Best and Most Experienced Technicians.
What Is Done?
The checklist below helps determine if the equipment is up to our refurbishment standards. Technicians and quality-control managers will not sign off on any Environmental Test Chamber or Industrial Oven until it meets our standards.
- Contactors and Relays Inspected
- Heaters Inspected
- Fan Motors Inspected
- Lights Inspected
- Wiring Inspected
- Older style controllers that no longer have technical support are retrofitted with new
- Watlow Controllers which carry a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer
- Wiring reconfigured to fit new controls
- Controls tuned for optimum performance
- Over and Under Temperature Protection installed if necessary
- Windows Inspected
- Castors Inspected
- Door Gaskets Inspected
- All Sheet Metal Components Inspected and Repaired or Replaced as necessary
- Units Re-Painted to look like new
- Labels applied where necessary
- Test Profiles Run to ensure reliability
- Customer supplied tests also run if requested
- Chart results available to customer
- Final checkout to ensure that equipment meets original Mfg. specifications
- Chart Recorders
- Feed-Thru Ports
- Extra Shelves
- Heat Boost for Faster Temperature Ramp-Up Rates
- Castors if not already existing
- Windows if not already existing
- Extra Event Outputs from Controller
- RS-232 or IEEE-488 Interface
- GN2 Purge
90 Days Parts and Labor (Within the continental US – for other locations please inquire)
Warranty work provided at customers location – No need to return equipment for repair unless under exceptional circumstances.